Datasqueeze is available at the following rates:
|Standard Version *||$150 USD
|Academic Version |
Purchaser must be a full-time student
or a member of the faculty or staff of
an educational institution, i.e. an
an elementary or high school, or a university.
University of Pennsylvania
Purchaser must be a full-time student, faculty member, or staff at the
University of Pennsylvania.
||Contact Us for Quote
*The spirit of the Datasqueeze License is that it is for use by one research group, typically 1-5
computers. This could for example be an academic research group, a characterization facility in an industrial setting, or
a synchrotron beam line. External users or collaborators of such facilities would be expected to purchase their own copies.
To purchase a key for Datasqueeze 3.0 please follow these steps:
- If you have not already done so, download the Trial version. Verify that you can install and run it on your computer.
- University of Pennsylvania only: send email to email@example.com, providing your name, departmental affiliation, and email. The email address must be from a valid University of Pennsylvania domain.
- Others: Purchase a key using one of the following methods:
- Secure online purchase via credit card. Your credit card will show a charge to "Avangate", our online sales partner. You will receive a license key by email shortly after your order.
You may contact Avangate at Avangate sales with any questions related to the payment over their system.
Select requested version below:
- Institutional Purchase via check, money order, or wire transfer:
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request
a quote. After we provide this quote, we can accept an institutional purchase order.
- When you have obtained the access key, start the program and enter the key. This is all you need to convert the Trial version to the Registered version.
- Please give us feedback on your experiences, positive or negative. We are anxious to make this as useful and reliable a program as it can be!